Cooking Tips: Fresh Fettuccine
Fresh pasta is more tender than dried, and is best prepared with lighter sauces although still delectable with more savoury sauces - They also absorb sauces better than dried.
General Cooking Instructions:
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Add salt to the water.
- Gently separate pasta strands with your hands and add pasta to boiling water and cook for 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat, drain well and coat with olive oil if desired or immediately toss with your favourite sauce and serve.
10 Handpicked Recipe Ideas for You:
1. Fettuccine Bolognese (recipe)
Classic Bolognese, with fettuccine.
2. Chicken Fettuccine Salad (recipe)
Simple and light pasta recipe, good hot or cold.
3. Fettuccine Carbonara (recipe)
4. Scallop Fettuccine (recipe)
Can't get enough of scallops? This is for you.
5. Basil Shrimp Fettuccine (recipe)
Shrimply the best.
6. Spinach Alfredo Fettuccine (recipe)
Introduce a dash of Italian flavour to your dining table.
7. Pumpkin Fettuccine/Salad (recipe)
Leftover pumpkin? Here's a solution!
8. Fettuccine Alfredo (recipe)
Turn a busy weeknight dinner into something special.
9. Roasted Cauliflower Fettuccine (recipe)
Add a little roasted flavour to your meal. Cheap, easy and flavourful.
10. Tomato Cream Fettuccine (recipe)
Simple things can also be divine.