Fresh Pasta is more tender than dried, and is best prepared with lighter sauces such as cream-based or butter and sage sauces although still delectable with tomato based sauces.
General Cooking Instructions:
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Add salt to the water.
- Gently separate pasta strands with your hands and add pasta to boiling water and cook for 4 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat, drain well and coat with olive oil if desired or immediately toss with your favourite sauce and serve.
10 Handpicked Recipe Ideas for You:
An indulgent, delicious and simple take on carbonara.
2. Pesto Spaghetti (recipe)
Easy to make, good hot or cold.
3. Spaghetti Agio E Olio (recipe)
A classic recipe.
4. Chicken Spaghetti (recipe)
Tip: Shred your chicken in advance to save some time.
5. Spaghetti and Meatballs (recipe)
Ditch frozen meatballs, try this crowd pleasing recipe.
6. Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese (recipe)
A hearty vegan rendition of the classic bolognese.
7. Summery Spaghetti with Clams (recipe)
Bright and fresh flavours with clams.
8. Shrimp & Tomato Spaghetti (recipe)
Count yourself a shrimp lover? Try this flavourful recipe.
9. Spinach-Avocado Spaghetti (recipe)
Spinach-Avocado, a true green contender of the classic pesto sauce.
10. Mozzarella Baked Spaghetti (recipe)
Savoury, satisfying, indulgent. An easy crowd pleaser..