Cooking Tips: Mee Kia/Mee Pok
Wanton Mee Kia 云吞面仔
Typically served dry as Bak Chor Mee (Minced Meat Noodles) or with Wantons as Dry Wanton Mee.
For a healthier spin on the recipes, we recommend substituting mee kia/mee pok with their Wholegrain variants - there is no difference in cooking methods or time.
General Cooking Directions:
Blanch: 40-50 seconds
6 Handpicked Recipe Ideas For You:
1. Dry Wanton Mee, Kon Lo Mee (recipe)
Kon Lo Mee - Popular in Hong Kong, Singapore, and Malaysia.
2. Bak Chor Mee, Minced Pork Noodles (recipe)
Simplified crowd favourite dish.
3. Malaysian Wanton Mee (recipe)
Authentic Malaysian street food style wanton mee recipe.
4. Char Siew Wanton mee (recipe)
Simple tasty recipe!
5. Hong Kong Style Wanton Mee Soup (recipe)
Cantonese style egg noodles.
6. Thai Dry Noodle Soup (recipe)
"Bamee Hang". Easy to put together.