Cooking Tips: Dan Dan Mee Kia
Dan Dan Mee Kia is a noodle dish originating from the Chinese Sichuan cuisine. Best served in soup or gravy with minced meat. Scroll down for 5 Handpicked Recipe Ideas For You.
General Cooking Directions:
Blanch: 40-60 seconds
5 Handpicked Recipe Ideas For You:
1. Spicy Sichuan Noodles (recipe)
An iconic Sichuan Spicy noodle dish.
2. Taiwan Style Mixed Noodles (recipe)
A taste of Taiwan!
3. Better-Than-Takeout Dan Dan Noodles (recipe)
Crispy caramelised meat that goes swimmingly with noodles.
4. Vegetarian Dan Dan Noodles (recipe)
Vegetarian-friendly dan dan noodle recipe!
5. Tofu & Shitake Dan Dan Noodle - Vegetarian (recipe)
Easy meatless version just as addictive as the traditional pork topping.