Cooking Tips: Rice Vermicelli
Thin rice noodles common in many Southeast Asian cuisines commonly used in stir-fry, soups, salads and even spring rolls.
General Cooking Direction
- Soak rice vermicelli in water till soft.
- Drain the water and rinse before setting aside.
- Heat up some oil, fry desired vegetables/meat ingredients with sauces and condiments.
- Add rice vermicelli into the pot and simmer for awhile.
- Stir fry till fragrant.
5 Handpicked Recipe Ideas for You:
1. Fried Rice Vermicelli (recipe)
Easy stir-fried chinese noodles.
2. Thai Chicken Soup Noodles (recipe)
Cozy, comforting and fragrant noodle soup.
3. Vietnamese Spring Rolls (recipe)
Bite-sized, perfect for both an appetiser or a small meal.
4. Vermicelli Noodle Salad (recipe)
Refreshing, and super easy to make.
5. Mee Siam (recipe)
Spicy, sweet, salty, sour all at once.